The Policy imagines the terms and conditions under which:
- You are permitted to return goods purchased by you, subject to a valid reason;
- a refund may be obtained for goods purchased by you, subject to certain conditions ;
- you may cancel orders for goods purchased by you before shipment from us.
It is important to note while the Company makes best efforts to ensure that returns, refunds and cancellations are available to the users of the Website, the company has to place certain restrictions on the same in order to meet its business, legal and contractual obligations.
It is important for you to acquaint yourself with the applicable Guidelines while making a purchase on the Website.
What I can return and when?
- You receive a faulty or defective product
- The ordered item(s) is past its expiry date.
- You receive a product that is different from what you order.
- You receive a product that looks different from how it appeared on the product page
What products can NOT be returned?
Due to reasons of health, safety and fair use, the following products cannot be returned once purchased:
- Personal hygiene products, bath and beauty accessories
- Consumable products like food, tablets and liquids.
- Items that have been worn/washed.
How to raise a dispute.
Please send an email to email@example.com. Your email must contain name of the product and the order ID along with a detailed description of the nature of the concern.
This must be done within 3 days of receipt of the product. Disputes registered after 3 days of delivery shall not be entrained.
When will I get my refund?
- Net banking (NEFT) – Refund will be in Net Banking account (3-5 business days)
- Online Payment – Refund will be in source (7-10 business days).
- Other Payment wallets- Refund will be in source (7-10 business days)
Note: Refunds timelines depends on bank turnaround times and RBI guidelines. Also, Delivery & Cash Handling charges will not be refunded.